How about a chance to win a copy of the new Mrs. Patmore design? Leave a comment on this blog telling me who you are knitting for this Christmas, or if you are too busy to knit, and then follow the link to Like my facebook page. Entrants who do both will be entered to win one of two copies of Mrs. Patmore. Contest ends on December 8th at midnight (which also happens to be a pretty special 6th birthday around here.) Good Luck! Remember to leave your name on the blog as it appears on facebook, or even just initials.
First LOVE the new hat pattern.....the color just makes ya smile. Second ..Congrats! on the newest member....know he is surrounded with tons of love from those sisters.
ReplyDeleteAnd next........of course I want to follow and continue testing for you! Journey loves the tests that I have knitted and given to her.......she is learning to knit (since 4 but knitting on her own now at 10) but still asks for GramMa Alice knitting.....
This year I have the Grands and Great Grands to knit for......the gals all got fingerless mitts with a hat and scarf to match. The boys will be getting the mitts and a hat.....no scarves.....go figure? And come January 1 I am planning on some "me" knitting......can't remember the last thing I knitted just for myself......
always alice
So nice to hear from you Alice! Glad all is well, I hear you on the lack of 'me' knitting, that always seems to come last around here as well!
ReplyDeleteLove the new hat and am glad to see your back - I always enjoy your patterns.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the latest addition to the family!
Ksana
I'm so excited to follow you on Facebook and your blog! I loved testing your Fabulous Hat and I still get compliments on it every time I wear it. :) I'm sewing a bunch of stuff for family this Christmas, so I'm knitting for myself. I love knitting, it's so relaxing and your patterns are always so beautiful to knit. Can't wait to follow all your new projects! :)
ReplyDelete